Air Cooling Energy Corp
Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
For more than a decade, residential and commercial customers in Morris, Essex, Union, and Bergen Counties have relied on the expert HVAC contractors at Air 1 to provide installation, repair, and maintenance for all of their heating and air conditioning systems.
A new HVAC system is one of the most important investments you’ll make. That’s why Air 1 Heating and Cooling works with Wells Fargo to offer financing options with approved credit.
Proper maintenance of your heating system is important to its performance and longevity. As it is crucial for you to have your automobile to receive regular maintenance, oil changes and etc. it’s just as important to do the same for your heating system. The key to having a service agreement is to not void your manufacturer’s warranty by neglecting your equipment. Also it reduces risk of failure in peak season. Here is our performance checklist:
- Check thermostat setting to ensure the heating system turns on and off at the right temperature.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life major components.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication can cause friction in motors and increase the amount of electricity you use.
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation.
- Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system start operates and shuts off properly.
- Inspect, clean or change filter in your furnace and heat pump. A dirty filter causes energy costs to be greater than they should be and can damage your equipment, leading to early failures.
- Vacuum units.
- Measure gas input and check carbon monoxide.
- Monday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Tuesday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Wednesday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Thursday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Friday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm