Streamline your supply chain while realizing significant time and cost savings with Fischer Connectors. Rely on our in-house expertise as your preferred partner for your integrated, electrical, optical, fluid/gas and hybrid connectors and cable assembly solutions. We engineer and build to your specifications, meeting your timelines and quality standards. Our worldwide network ensures short lead times, rapid delivery to meet your project deadline.
Our engineers work closely with your team to find the right solution for the most demanding applications by integrating precision connectors, components, parts and engineered cable. Fischer Connectors’ skilled technical and support teams help you build the perfect cable assembly for your unique application, providing advice through design, prototype, assembly, testing, manufacturing, installation, and beyond.
Fischer Connectors cable assembly facilities
State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities are located in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific.
Our complete cable assembly solutions include:
- Overmolded cable assemblies, including thermoplastic & silicone
- Wiring harness assemblies
- Rugged & submersible cable solutions
- Heat shrinking for added protection and support to exposed wire
- Potting to allow submersion
- Fiber optic termination
- Low cost and disposable options
- Third-party connector integration
- Right-angle overmoldsFor more than 60 years, the people of Fischer Connectors have been reimagining connectivity. Every day, over 500 employees in 10 countries work to create innovative connectivity solutions that help design engineers around the world turn ambitious ideas into success stories.From the first push-pull connector in 1954 to our current range of five product series, we draw on our history of innovation to help shape the solutions of the future. We partner with customers in a variety of industries, solving their connectivity challenges to co-create reliable, high-performance devices.Our global headquarters are in Saint-Prex, Switzerland (Canton of Vaud), along with our R&D center and modern manufacturing facilities. We also have cable assembly sites in EMEA, the United States and Asia, eight local subsidiaries and a wide network of distributors and agents all over the worlAs a family company, we put human relationships at the heart of everything we do. Our experts around the world are passionate about making our customers’ lives easier through close collaboration, both internally and externally
- Monday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Tuesday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Wednesday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Thursday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Friday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm