George Asea Jr. Appliance Repair
Whether you’re appliance repair service job is in Yonkers or any other city, you’re going to want to do a bit of research before hiring appliance repair services. Even small jobs may have certain regulations around them. Often, the appliance repair service performing the work will have any required permits, inspections, etc. under control, but not always. Short answer: Research yourself and double check with the appliance repair services folks that everything is in order.
Every appliance repair services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any appliance repair services company has told you they’ve finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you’re unfamiliar with appliance repair services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the appliance repair service to describe what they did. Whether your appliance repair services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your appliance repair services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the appliance repair service do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them
We have always strived to produce the most practical and affordable home appliance repair services in the metropolis for our clientele. We know that our clients value their appliances and we know that we can give them nothing but the very best microwave repairs, dishwasher repairs and washing machine repairs easily.
- Monday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Tuesday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Wednesday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Thursday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Friday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm