Park Avenue Appraisals
Park Avenue Appraisals
At Park Avenue Appraisals we are focused on providing real estate appraisal services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction & we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of appraisal services to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have questions, please feel free to contact us.
Originating in 2001 as Peconic Appraisals, Inc., at 517 Sterling Place Greenport, New York, we do business as Park Avenue Appraisals in New York City located at 375 Park Avenue Suite 2607. In New York City and Long Island, our company is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. Whether you need a residential property appraisal or your commercial building needs to be valued, we are your source for Certified New York City and Long Island Real Estate Valuation Services.
With a variety of reasons that a real estate appraisal may be needed, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us.
An Appraisal Can Help You Sell Your Property Quickly and for the Best Price
Get the objective information and advice you need from Park Avenue Appraisals and make the best pricing decision.
Real Estate Brokers are essentially loyal to their deal and to price real estate at a level they believe will grant them the fastest commission.
- Real estate agents who want an easy, quick sale may tell you that your property is worth less than it really is.
- Agents often over-state the value, just to get you to sign a listing agreement with them.
Get Expert Advice from a Professional Real Estate Appraiser
Pricing your property correctly is the key to getting your full price. Park Avenue Appraisals will tell you what your property is really worth.
- Our appraisal staff are all New York State Certified Real Estate Appraisers.
- We are 100% independent – we have no affiliations with any realty firms.
A professional real estate appraiser can give you the unbiased information and advice you need so you can make the right pricing decision.
More Benefits of Getting an Appraisal When Selling Your Apartment
- An appraisal report can be a powerful tool for negotiating with potential buyers.
- Decrease the chance of a deal falling through because a buyer can’t get a mortgage.
- Been on the market a while and no buyers? An appraisal will tell you if your apartment is overpriced; and by exactly how much.
- Monday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Tuesday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Wednesday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Thursday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Friday:08:00 am to 06:00 pm